Capitalize On SaaS CRM Solutions With Better Governance
February 17, 2017
Why Read This Report
Organizations increasingly adopt software-as-a-service (SaaS) CRM solutions, but many have not adapted their governance processes and policies to get maximum value out of those solutions. Importantly, the move to the cloud will force organizations to reconsider governance that takes into account Agile development methodologies. This report defines SaaS CRM solution governance practices during each phase of the project life cycle — planning, implementation, and ongoing development — and includes best practices for managing cloud solution vendors. This is an update of a previously published report; Forrester reviews and updates it periodically for continued relevance and accuracy.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($499 USD).Purchase
Table of Contents
- This Isn't Your Father's CRM — It's Moving To The Cloud
- Four Organizational Strategies Maximize Value Of SaaS CRM Solutions
- Best Practice No. 1: Deepen Business Collaboration During Planning
- Best Practice No. 2: Implement "Good Enough" Solutions — Quickly
- Best Practice No. 3: Embrace Continuous Development
- Best Practice No. 4: Adopt New Approaches To Vendor Management
- Identify Your Challenges
What It Means
- Modern CRM Will Enable Innovation And Flexibility
- Supplemental Material
- Related Research Documents
Define Your CRM Plan
June 16, 2016 | Kate Leggett
Benchmark Against Best Practices To Optimize CRM Performance
January 19, 2016 | Kate Leggett
Leverage The Balanced Scorecard Approach During Your I&O Transformation Journey
May 4, 2016 | Milan Hanson