Case Study: Lloyds Banking Group Transforms Through 10 Customer Journeys
Embrace Digital Business Transformation That Delivers Customer Value And A New Operating Model
March 16, 2017
Why Read This Report
In 2014, Lloyds Banking Group, one of the UK's leading financial services firms, embarked on a three-year digital business transformation with a £502 million budget. The transformation has gone beyond digital experience enhancements to reach the goal of becoming the best bank for customers. Digital leaders, read this report to learn how the group is overhauling 10 key customer journeys, establishing a new operating model to rapidly adapt and respond to future customer needs, and delivering savings and revenue increases to the tune of £500 million over three years.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($499 USD).Purchase
Table of Contents
- Situation: Lloyds Banking Group Wanted To Digitize The Bank
- Lloyds Banking Group Aims To Become The Best Bank For Customers
- Best Practice: The Group Transformed How It Delivers Change
- Results: LBG's Transformation Is Delivering Savings And Revenue
- Next Steps: The New Operating Model Becomes Business As Usual
- Don't Let The Transformation Overwhelm You
- Supplemental Material
- Related Research Documents