Case Study: Pizza Pizza Cooks Up A Successful Mobile App
February 22, 2012
Why Read This Report
One of Canada's largest pizza chains wanted to be the first to market with a mobile experience that offered greater convenience to its customers. The company partnered with mobile agency Plastic Mobile, and together the two firms engaged in a customer-centric design process that resulted in a mobile app that exceeded their expectations. Firms new to mobile and even those that are planning second- or third-generation mobile offerings can learn from Pizza Pizza's example.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($499 USD).Purchase
Table of Contents
- Situation: Pizza Pizza Wanted To Increase Customer Convenience
- Best Practice: Pizza Pizza Begins By Digesting Customer Feedback
- Best Practice: Pizza Pizza Delivers Fresh And Convenient Solutions
- Best Practice: Pizza Pizza Tests Ideas Before They Are Fully Baked
- Best Practice Results: Pizza Pizza App Doubles Monthly Mobile Orders
- Follow Pizza Pizza's Recipe For Success
- Related Research Documents
Case Study: How Mercedes-Benz USA Fosters Customer Centricity Among All Employees
June 25, 2015 | Samuel Stern
Want Great CX? Make Everyone Do Their Part
June 1, 2015 | Samuel Stern
Health Insurers Still Struggle To Deliver Positive Multichannel Customer Experiences
August 15, 2011 | Elizabeth Boehm