Choose The Right Customer Service Solution For Your Business
August 4, 2016
Why Read This Report
Delivering a differentiated customer experience (CX) requires the right technologies, processes, and organizational structures. Therefore, application development and delivery (AD&D) professionals should move away from a build-first mentality and should instead consider whether those customer service technologies already exist within the enterprise. This report provides an overview of options to consider when sourcing these technologies. This is an update of a previously published report; Forrester reviews and updates it periodically for continued relevance and accuracy.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($499 USD).Purchase
Table of Contents
- Customer Obsession Drives The Customer Service Solution Landscape
- Audit Your Company's Technology Stack, And Leverage What You Can
- Consider Outsourcing If You Can't Leverage Existing Technology
- Explore CRM Suite Customer Service Solutions
- Evaluate Customer Service Specialty Vendors
- Build It Only If The Use Cases Are Unique
- Narrow Your Choice, And Expedite The Selection Process
- Related Research Documents
Better Governance Leads To Better Customer Service — Yes, Really!
February 8, 2017 | Ian Jacobs
Market Overview: Digital Experience Delivery Service Providers, 2015
April 24, 2015 | Anjali Yakkundi
Assess Customer Service Capabilities To Pinpoint Opportunities For Better Service
December 13, 2016 | Ian Jacobs