Europe Mobile Technographics®: 2010
An Empowered Report: An Example Of Mobile Behavior Among UK Online Shoppers
November 1, 2010
Why Read This Report
The first step in building or refining a mobile strategy is understanding the mobile behaviors of your target audience. In April 2009, Forrester published its Mobile Technographics analysis, offering strategists a means of obtaining a quick overview of the level of mobile sophistication of their target audience. In 2010, Forrester has designed and fielded questions to create consistent profiles across North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia. The definitions have changed slightly to accommodate this goal; in particular, we have added a new Mobile Technographics category of Connectors in Europe. These mobile users primarily focus on using mobile for work and productivity tools. Almost 40% of the Western European adult population shows sophisticated mobile usage; this represents a whopping 131 million customers with whom firms can engage.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($499 USD).Purchase
Tools And Templates
Models and Calculators
- Mobile Technographics: Understanding The Connected Consumer
- Key Characteristics Of The Various Mobile Technographics Profiles
- Sophisticated Mobile Users Are More Likely To Be Young
- In An Era Of Mobile Saturation, You Must Profile Your Key Target Audiences
- Analyze Behavior To Build Your Business Case And Identify Ways To Engage
- Start Identifying The Mobile Devices That 25- To 34-Year-Old SuperConnecteds Use
- Anticipate Future Trends To Build Your Mobile Road Map
Table of Contents
- Mobile Technographics Is The Foundation Of A Mobile Strategy
- Introducing Mobile Technographics For 2010
- An Example: Engaging With UK Online Shoppers
- Localize Your Approach To Identify Opportunities Across Groups
- Supplemental Material
- Related Research Documents