Move Over, Agencies: Consultancies Offer Marketers New Options
Brands Rethink Agency Rosters To Drive Digital Business Transformation
November 9, 2016
Why Read This Report
Marketers have never had more to do: They need to craft business-driven, on-brand customer experiences (CXes) to reach and engage connected consumers — a tall mandate rife with process and technical implications. Unfortunately, marketers' go-to partners, agencies, haven't always kept pace with the business and technical demands. Enter consultancies, which are aggressively adding new agency competencies. This report investigates the market convergence between consultancies and agencies and provides guidance on shaping agency rosters.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($499 USD).Purchase
Table of Contents
- Marketers Mobilize To Support Post-Digital Marketing Themes
- Consultancies And Agencies Converge To Support Post-Digital Needs
- Prepare To Include Both Agencies And Consultancies In Your Roster
- Consider Consultancies, But Don't Assume It Will Be A King's Feast
What It Means
- Ambitious Marketers Will Leverage Consultancies To Get Ahead
- Supplemental Material
- Related Research Documents