OpenID Connect Heralds The "Identity Singularity"
Prepare For Cloud Security Improvements, Along With A Tincture Of Disruption
October 26, 2011
Why Read This Report
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($499 USD).Purchase
Table of Contents
- Security Pros Face An Increasingly Diverse Access Management Challenge
- OpenID Connect Stuffs Many Identity Features Into A Single Simple Package
- SAML Will Fade Away, But The Process Won't Be Painful
- Look To OpenID Connect When SAML Doesn't Do The Trick
WHAT IT MEANS
- Evolution Is Healthy For Federated IAM And Other Loosely Coupled Things
- Related Research Documents
Brief: Product Innovation Must Focus On Simplicity To Enhance Customer Experiences
September 3, 2014 | Charlie Dai
Evaluate New Converged Infrastructures To Underpin The Software-Defined Data Center
March 20, 2013 | Richard Fichera
The Forrester Wave™: Digital Platform Engineering Services, Q2 2016
April 22, 2016 | Nate Fleming