The Top Emerging Technologies To Watch: 2017 To 2021
Fifteen Technologies Will Help Your Business Become Customer-Obsessed
September 12, 2016
Why Read This Report
A new crop of emerging technology stands poised to unleash another cycle of raised consumer expectations, changing behaviors, and disruption. The stakes for CIOs are high — a wrong investment could put your firm out of business; make the right move and you'll vault over your competitors. This report presents Forrester's top emerging technologies in three groups of five — systems of engagement technologies, systems of insight technologies, and supporting technologies. Read this report to understand each and focus your attention and money wisely.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($499 USD).Purchase
Table of Contents
- Invest In Emerging Technologies That Drive Customer Obsession
- The Impact Of Our Top Technologies Will Build Over Time
- Systems Of Engagement Technologies Keep Customers Coming Back
- Systems Of Insight Technologies Drive Action Out Of Data
- Be Fast And Connected With Supporting Technologies
- Why Some Technologies Did Not Make Our List
- Use The Four Principles Of Customer Obsession To Focus Your Efforts
- Supplemental Material
- Related Research Documents
Build A Comprehensive Business Case For Technology Purchasing
March 28, 2016 | J. P. Gownder
An Aggressive BT Strategy Will Deliver Customer Obsession — 2017
March 9, 2017 | Bobby Cameron
Architecting Digital Business Transformation
March 31, 2015 | Charlie Dai