Three Ways To Find, Create, And Energize Advocates
Promote, Find, And Attract The Mass Influencers Who Matter
September 29, 2010
Why Read This Report
Fans and followers are helpful for brands, but the people who bring the greatest value in social media are not just fans but advocates — people who can and will support, engage, and share information from and about the brand. But not all advocates are created equal. The best advocates are Mass Influencers who create the majority of influence impressions and posts for a brand or within a category. There are three ways to turn Mass Influencers into advocates — find them, promote them, and attract them to your brand.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Timely and relevant, Forrester's RoleView research aligns to 13 leadership roles across business and technology management. Our expertise in customer experience, mobile, digital business, and big data will help your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($499 USD).Purchase
Tools And Templates
Models and Calculators
- Mass Influencers' Influence Is Not Just Online But Offline As Well
- Mass Influencers Are More Likely To Fan A Company Or Brand And To Share Links
- Mass Influencers Have More Trust in Company And Brand Communications
Table of Contents
- Mass Influencers Make The Best Advocates
- Three Ways To Capture Mass Influencers In Your Advocacy Program
- Promoting Advocates: Disney Promotes Moms Into Mass-Influencing Advocates
- Finding Advocates: Starbucks And Kraft Target Those With Coffee Klout
- Attracting Advocates: General Mills Creates an Army
- Best Practices: Focus, Commitment, And Relevancy Are Key
- Advocacy Programs Require Creativity, Planning, Caution, And Commitment
- Related Research Documents
Succeeding With B2B Ratings And Reviews
December 1, 2015 | Andy Hoar
Brief: Merchants Will Pick Who Wins The Digital Wallet Wars
September 4, 2014 | Denee Carrington
3D Beyond TV
April 4, 2011 | Nick Thomas