Role Connections Report

Aligning Brand And Demand Marketing

November 9th, 2020


The vast majority of B2B marketing organizations are siloed into brand and demand, with separate teams, budgets, KPIs, and programs. In the 2020 Brand And Communications Survey, only 22% of marketing leaders surveyed said they had fully integrated brand and demand marketing, with the remaining 78% stating these teams either operated entirely independently or only connected on specific programs and projects. In this report, we discuss an approach for aligning brand and demand marketing teams.

Want to read the full report?

This report is not available for purchase at this time.

Forrester helps business and technology leaders use customer obsession to accelerate growth. That means empowering you to put the customer at the center of everything you do: your leadership strategy, and operations. Becoming a customer-obsessed organization requires change — it requires being bold. We give business and technology leaders the confidence to put bold into action, shaping and guiding how to navigate today's unprecedented change in order to succeed.