B2B Marketing, Sales and Product Leadership
B2B Summit North America is coming to Austin May 5 – 8, 2024. It’s where thousands of your peers are headed — to discover how to accelerate profits and growth by amplifying the value you bring to customers.
Core to this year’s Summit is new Forrester guidance on driving sustained growth by creating a customer-obsessed growth engine. B2B sales, marketing, and product leaders who center their strategies and processes around the customer will be miles ahead of those who don’t.
In three days, across 100 sessions led by 90 Forrester analysts, you’ll find out what it takes to truly align with your customers to sustain growth, boost retention, and elevate your role within the organization.
Forrester’s B2B Summit is the go-to event that professionals trust to deliver the information and insight they need to make bolder, smarter decisions. Bringing clarity and purpose, B2B Summit 2024 is the forum you need to meet the demands of the new landscape.
Here are a few ways you’ll benefit from Summit insights:
- Identify and drive growth opportunities: Discover marketing frameworks to help you craft your growth strategies from both existing and new customers and receive analyst guidance around the micro- and macroeconomic segments to prioritize.
- Accelerate innovation: Bring teams together to innovate on buyer value with marketing, sales, and product alignment.
- Transform revenue generation: Learn the six steps to aligning marketing, product, and sales on revenue goals and customer obsession.
- Preserve brand value: Learn how to retain brand values when external threats and disruption come your way.
- Reduce both customer and employee churn: Get the latest insights on how to keep your employees engaged and satisfied and understand the critical linkage with customer retention.
Reserve your spot today!
Super Early Bird
Receive 5 tickets for the price of 4 in one transaction. No code required, add 5 tickets to your cart and receive 20% off. Additional discount voucher codes do not apply.
5 Client tickets
5 Non-client tickets