Create Intelligence, Shape The Future
We are in the midst of a data, insights, and AI revolution. The companies that can run faster in the insights-to-action loop are set to lap their competitors.
Data and technology leaders are well-positioned to break down silos and lead this insights-driven business transformation. They will do this by tackling technical challenges of data quality, data governance and data engineering as well as organizational challenges around staffing, resources, data ownership, and data literacy. They will innovate with analytics and AI to find meaning behind data. But most importantly, data and technology leaders will lead their organizations into the future by delivering capabilities that create intelligence and help business leaders act on that intelligence to generate business results.
Register now and join Forrester experts, sponsors, industry leaders, and your peers on Dec 6-7, 2022 to strategize, innovate, and build your insights-driven future.
Interested in speaking at a Forrester Event in 2022? Complete the information below to be considered for a speaking opportunity. Submissions will be considered on a rolling basis until all speaking slots are filled. If your submission is selected, a Forrester Events representative will contact you to discuss next steps.
Speaking opportunities are open only to brands. If you are a vendor or agency, please contact our Sponsorship team at email@example.com to learn how you can get involved in Forrester’s Events.
Early Bird Rate
Early Bird pricing expires August 12.
Use Voucher Code NAGOVNPRATE22 to receive the discounted rate. Eligibility for registrations received using voucher code will be verified and proof may be required. Early bird and group rates do not apply.
Receive 5 tickets for the price of 4 in one transaction. No code required, add 5 tickets to your cart and receive 20% off. Early Bird pricing expires August 12.
Who Should Attend
- Chief Data Officer (CDO)
- Head/VP/Director Of Data & Analytics
- Head/VP/Director Of Customer Insights
- Head/VP/Director Of Business Analytics
- Head/VP/Director Of Data Science & Engineering
- Head/VP/Director Of Data Management
- Head/VP/Director Of Data Architecture
Whose priorities include:
- Establishing new data privacy and security processes and tools (including those mandated by external regulatory requirements such as GDPR)
- Establishing or improving our use of automation technologies
- Building predictive analytics capabilities
- Recruiting more people with advanced data and analytics skills
- Expanding our digital intelligence capabilities
- Building/improving our complete view of the customer across channels
- Engaging external service providers or strategic business consultants for data and analytics or insights services
- Enabling an insights-driven business
- Collecting and analyzing data for customer insights, and more.