Executive Leadership Exchange
The Executive Leadership Exchange (ELE) is an executive program for up to 50 qualified senior technology executives. The program will expand on the Forrester thought leadership presented at the keynotes of the conference and create a private senior executive network. A facilitated networking session will be offered that targets best practices aligned to executive priorities.
To be approved to attend, applicants must be the senior-most technology leader from their organization, not reporting into any higher technology executive. Applicants cannot be representatives from high-tech and service provider organizations that sell technology products or services.
Attendees who may meet these qualifications will be invited to join the ELE experience.Attendees who may meet this criteria will be invited to join the ELE experience.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
See below for an overview of the program.
Recommended Executive Agenda
Take Forrester’s guidance on which sessions to attend as a technology leader from the entire conference.
Private Executive Sessions
Attend private sessions featuring exclusive-panels and presentations from Forrester analysts.
Detailed agenda coming soon.
Priority Analyst 1:1 Booking
Receive priority booking for 1:1 networking and guidance meetings with our best-in-class analysts & experts.
Exclusive Analyst Networking Sessions
Identify challenges and solve problems in small group collaborations with Forrester Experts.
Private Executive Roundtable
Facilitated by Forrester Executive Partners who specialize in leading C-level networking discussions pointed at meaningful outcomes.
Private ELE Networking Lounge
Connect with your peers during the conference at the exclusive sessions and in a private networking lounge.
Join us as we focus on how to help advance women leaders in your organization break down barriers and overcome challenges. Learn from your peers on advancement strategies for women leaders and participate in a conversation about how to develop meaningful relationships with women leaders in technology. All are welcome to join!
Stay tuned for the Agenda. Details to follow.
Bring Your Team
“If you want to go fast, travel alone. If you want to go far, travel together.” Technology & Innovation North America provides a broad and deep agenda to maximize learning and networking opportunities for groups of attendees from the same company.
Take another look at the agenda today. Browse some sessions you think would interest your team. See for yourself why it really is smarter to “travel together” when you come to this year’s Technology & Innovation North America.
Pricing and experiential incentive for teams of 10 paid attendees from the same enterprise.
- Preferred Access Seating in Keynote Room: premier seating reserved for VIP attendees.
- Access to Team Lounge: an exclusive space for Team attendees to use for huddles or down-time during the event. The lounge will be equipped with refreshments, comfortable seating, charging stations and more.
- Preferred Access Badge: unique name badge identifier to signify premier-level status.
Pricing and experiential incentive for teams of 25+ paid attendees from the same enterprise.
- Pre-Event Agenda Planning & Participation Concierge Service: meet with a Forrester Events program manager prior to the event for agenda review and planning guidance and have a dedicated on-site contact for in-person team support.
- Team Meeting With Analyst: unique opportunity for up to 10 of your team to meet with an analyst and receive expert guidance on specific challenges.
- Priority Seating in Keynote Room: premier seating reserved for VIP attendees.
- Access to Team Lounge: an exclusive space for a VIP attendees to use at their leisure.
- Private Team Space: private space for your team to get together and collaborate onsite for the duration of the main event days.