AR And Social Media, Part 2: AR In A Social World
April 24, 2012
Why Read This Report
Analyst relations (AR) people are fretting about the opportunities and threats posed by social media, their worries fed by uncertainty about which aspects of social media will be important and how. To give us a vision of socially enabled AR, this report pictures a day in the life of an AR manager in three to five years' time, when AR professionals will understand social capabilities perfectly well and will use them naturally and effectively.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($499 USD).Purchase
Table of Contents
- AR Managers Must Grasp The Relevance Of Social Media To Their AR
- The Pros And Cons Of Visualizing A World In Which Social AR Is The Norm
- Social Scenarios For AR Management
- Social Scenarios For AR Support To Marketing
- Social Scenarios For AR Support To Sales
- Social Scenarios For AR Support To Product Management
- Social Scenarios Identify The Most Productive Platforms
- Supplemental Material
- Related Research Documents