Best Practices: Multichannel Strategies In Financial Services
Be Strategic, Be Tactical, And Be Fast — The Multichannel Organization Revisited
June 28, 2011
Why Read This Report
Application development and delivery teams tasked with delivering rich and broad multichannel solutions are painfully aware that they will always be forced to set a course that balances rapid delivery of solutions for one or more business units with design of more strategic, more enterprisewide, more mature cross-channel solutions. Forrester talked with a group of multichannel executives and managers in banks and identified a number of best practices application delivery leaders can apply to ease navigation through these turbulent waters. These best practices are also relevant to many other large enterprises in different industries.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Timely and relevant, Forrester's RoleView research aligns to 13 leadership roles across business and technology management. Our expertise in customer experience, mobile, digital business, and big data will help your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($499 USD).Purchase
Tools And Templates
Best Practice Assessments
- Multichannel Strategy Best And Next Practices
Table of Contents
- Agile Commerce Makes Broad Multichannel Solutions More Desirable Than Ever
- Successful FS Firms Build Broad And Rich Multichannel Solutions Step By Step
- Best Practice No. 1: Prepare Strategically — Build A Multichannel Framework
- Best Practice No. 2: Work Tactically — Focus On A Channel Project
- Best Practice No. 3: Move Fast — Avoid Channel Islands
- Forrester's Multichannel Strategy Next Practices
- Case Studies
- Related Research Documents
Case Study: Large-Scale Multicountry Banking Platform Rationalization
December 6, 2013 | Jost Hoppermann
Key Requirements For The Banking Platform Of The Future
September 22, 2011 | Jost Hoppermann
Solution Overview: Internet/Multichannel Banking Platforms
May 18, 2010 | Jost Hoppermann