Huawei Takes On The Global Enterprise Market
Regional Success Gives The Firm A Head Start, But The Global Enterprise Market Is A Whole New Ballgame
July 23, 2012
Why Read This Report
Huawei Technologies officially entered the global enterprise market in 2011, aiming to grow its market share by leveraging its experience in the carrier network equipment market and broadening its solution portfolio. This report illustrates Huawei's business strategies for growth in the enterprise market and details specific recommendations for end user clients considering Huawei's enterprise solutions.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($499 USD).Purchase
Table of Contents
- Huawei Is Moving Into The Global Enterprise Market To Reignite Growth
- Huawei Is Building A Broad-Based Enterprise Portfolio
- Industry, Geography, And Channel Are Huawei's Key Strategic Pillars
WHAT IT MEANS
- Huawei's Enterprise Business Affords End Users New Opportunities
- Huawei's Enterprise Offerings Are Not For Everyone — Yet
- Related Research Documents