Navigate The Future Of CRM In 2013
February 11, 2013
Why Read This Report
The only source of competitive advantage is the one that can survive technology-fueled disruption: an obsession with understanding, connecting with, serving, and delighting customers. But as organizations strive to succeed in the age of the customer and cope with digital disruptions, business and IT professionals responsible for customer-facing processes struggle with how to define customer relationship management (CRM) strategies, re-engineer customer-facing business processes, acquire and deploy the appropriate supporting technologies, and lead and sustain the necessary organizational changes. This report summarizes the top 12 trends that application development and delivery professionals (AD&D pros) need to take into account when formulating CRM plans in 2013. Use Forrester's CRM trends impact analysis framework to make your plans bulletproof.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($499 USD).Purchase
Table of Contents
- Digital Disruption Threatens Your Success In The Age Of The Customer
- Brands Are Focusing On Experience To Cope With Digital Disruption
- The Front Office Is Adopting BPM
- Technology Is Powering New Customer Engagement Possibilities
- Employees Hold The Keys To Outstanding Customer Interactions
- Use The Trend Impact Analysis Framework To Define A Road Map For 2013
- Use Forrester Insights And Tools To Accelerate Growth Plans
WHAT IT MEANS
- Narrow Your Focus To Critical Business Capabilities
- Supplemental Material
- Related Research Documents
Navigate The Future Of CRM In 2014
February 21, 2014 | Kate Leggett
Develop Your Infrastructure And Operations Transformation Strategy Now
April 6, 2016 | Jean-Pierre Garbani
Develop A Strategy To Transform Your IT Infrastructure And Operations Practice
March 6, 2013 | Jean-Pierre Garbani