Organizing For Digital Disruption: Where And How To Ignite The Disruption You Need
October 31, 2013
Why Read This Report
Forrester's surveys make it clear that executives believe in digital disruption; a majority of them are excited to put into practice the foundational tenets on which digital disruption must be built: a deeper digital customer relationship, an expanded total product experience, and a dynamic process for learning from customers what to offer them next. However, when they try to move forward, structural, cultural, and procedural obstacles stymie them. In this report, we propose a system for quickly injecting digitally disruptive processes into any firm, addressing the specific obstacles that hinder disruptive change with one of three organizational approaches.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($499 USD).Purchase
Tools And Templates
Best Practice Assessments
- Three Obstacles That Hamper Digital Disruption
Table of Contents
- The Economics Of Digital Disruption Require That You Participate
- Identifying Digital Disruption's Promises And Pitfalls
- Obstacles To Digital Disruption Require An Organizational Response
- Diagnose Your Obstacles; Identify Your Organizational Approach
- Take The Next Step Now; Expand Your Disruptive Potential As You Go
- Supplemental Material
- Related Research Documents