The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Video Platforms And Webcasting, Q1 2015
Choose From Solutions For Presenting Live Or Publishing Video On Demand To Internal Or External Audiences
February 3, 2015
Why Read This Report
In Forrester's 24-criteria evaluation of enterprise video platform and webcasting vendors, we identified the 16 most significant providers — BrightTalk, Cisco, InXpo, Kaltura, Kontiki, Kulu Valley, MediaPlatform, Nasdaq, On24, Panopto, Polycom, Qumu, Ramp, Sonic Foundry, TalkPoint, and VBrick — in the category and researched, analyzed, and scored them. This report details our findings about how well each vendor fulfills our criteria and where they stand in relation to each other to help organizations select the right video publishing or presentation solution for marketing, corporate communications, and training.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($2495 USD).Purchase
Tools And Templates
Vendor Selection Aids
- Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Video Platforms For Webcasting, Q1 '15
- Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Video Platforms For Portals, Q1 '15
- Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Video Platforms For Webcasting And Portals, Q1 '15
Table of Contents
- Platforms Are Important As Enterprises Embrace Video
- Vendors Focus On Improving Business Outcomes And Driving Adoption
- Enterprise Video Platforms & Webcasting Evaluation Overview
- Our Category Based Analysis Of Video Platforms
- Vendor Profiles
- Supplemental Material
- Related Research Documents
Market Overview: Video Platforms For Digital Media Companies
December 10, 2014 | Philipp Karcher
How To Create A Knockout Enterprise Collaboration Strategic Plan
July 14, 2016 | Art Schoeller
Next-Generation Services Offer A New Path To Digital Transformation
July 15, 2014 | Frederic Giron