The Operating Model For Customer Obsession
November 3, 2015
Why Read This Report
We know and have proven that a better customer experience correlates with higher revenue growth. But what does it take to succeed in your quest for the level of customer obsession needed to drive these results? To find out, we analyzed the practices of over 30 companies at various stages in their customer-obsessed transformations. Through in-depth discussions with C-level executives at each of these firms, we teased out the common core for success. This report details the fundamental reset of day-to-day operations required to drive customer obsession.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($499 USD).Purchase
Table of Contents
- Customer Obsession Is Easier Said Than Done
- Success Requires An Operational Reset
- People: Pull Your Most Influential Operational Lever
- Process: Consciously Choose A Different Way To Work Together
- Technology: Prioritize The Business Technology Agenda
- Start Your Journey With A Shared Vision And Clear Ownership
- Supplemental Material
- Related Research Documents