The public IaaS cloud market consists of both clouds and the cloud platforms behind them.
Today, there are many cloud platforms to choose from, all of which, in one way or another, help developers build and deploy their applications to the cloud. Forrester evaluated providers in this space on a range of criteria with an extensive review process. But as we saw in parts I and II of this research, breadth of capabilities often doesn’t equate to best fit. This teleconference:
- Highlights the strengths and weaknesses of available cloud platforms.
- Gives an overview of the current state of the public IaaS market.
- Provides guidelines on selecting the right provider for your company and needs.
- Understanding the benefits of cloud platform-based solutions
- Research methodology
- State of the market
- Evaluation criteria
- Vendor overview
- Recommendations for selecting a platform
Vendors mentioned: CA, Citrix, OnApp, VMware