The Future Of Mobile eBusiness Is Context
May 1, 2012
Why Read This Report
Consumers will adopt and use convenient services and products. In mobile, this translates to services that offer immediacy and simplicity through a highly contextual experience. The ability to deliver highly contextual experiences will evolve in sophistication with technology in the phone. Imagine the buying and selling opportunities that will emerge when phones can make size, color, and scent recommendations. eBusiness and channel strategy professionals must leverage context to deliver the right information at the right time to the right place to increase conversions. This report, an update to "eBusiness: The Future Of Mobile Is User Context" originally published on July 11, 2011, outlines the future vision of Forrester's solution for eBusiness and channel strategy executives working on their mobile eBusiness strategy. It maps the evolution and the key driving principles eBusiness professionals should follow to maximize their opportunity within this rapidly changing and transformative space.
Already a Client?
Log in to read this document.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer. Contact us to learn more.
This report is available for individual purchase ($499 USD).Purchase
Tools And Templates
Models and Calculators
- The Mobile Velocity Scorecard
Table of Contents
- Mobile Will Be Your Customers' Main Digital Engagement Channel
- Contextual Experiences Are The Future Of Mobile
- Technology Innovations Are Driving User Context Capability
- Few Professionals Developing Digital Strategies Use Context Today
- Building Highly Contextual Experiences Is A Journey
- Set Your Company's Pace For Mobile Context
- Highly Contextual Experiences Deliver Value Beyond Pure Convenience
- Lead The Development Of New Business Logic To Leverage Context
WHAT IT MEANS
- The Cost Of Convenience Is Privacy
- Supplemental Material
- Related Research Documents