WEBINAR: The Business Technology Challenge: How To Foster, Manage, And Sustain Innovation
June 28, 2012
This webinar focuses on how to create an innovative culture that encourages the multigenerational workforce to contribute to shaping future business. We discuss how embedded innovation happens over and over once the strategy is put in place with the right structure, focus, and support. Case studies from companies that have innovative practices in place give participants concrete examples and point out the challenges, best practices, and risks associated with sustainable innovation. Participants learn:
- How project innovation differs from embedded innovation.
- The structures and resources that must be in place to support innovation.
- How to create a company culture that supports creative ideas that lead to sustainable innovation.
- Defining And Identifying Approaches for Innovation — What Works And What Doesn't Work
- The Critical Ingredients For Creating An Innovation Culture
- Case Studies: Medco, Whirlpool, Scotiabank
- Lessons Learned
- Getting Started!
Vendors Mentioned: Imaginatik, Spigit
Already a Client?
Log in to access this webinar.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer.
Contact us to learn more.
See the Webinar FAQs for answers to technical and other Webinar questions.
C-Level Executives And Their Role In Tech Purchasing
May 24, 2017 | Andrew Bartels
Using PLM Technologies To Optimize Product Development
May 25, 2017 | Nate Fleming
DevOps: The CIO’s Guide To Velocity
June 07, 2017 | Matthew Guarini