WEBINAR: The Future Of Cloud Computing — Part 2
July 14, 2014
- Presented by James Staten
In a trio of recent reports, Forrester Research laid out its predictions for the future of the cloud computing market and how enterprise clients will leverage it. In this two-part Webinar series, cloud playbook VP and Principal Analyst James Staten provides a summary overview of this vision, what it means for enterprise clients today, and how to best prepare to leverage cloud services in the future. Part 1 focuses on the growth of the market through 2020 and how the vendor landscape will evolve to provide these services and help enterprises handle the uneven handshake of cloud service responsibility. Part 2 focuses on enterprise corporate strategies and best practices for how organizations are preparing to evolve their application portfolios to maximize the benefits from cloud services and deliver cloud value themselves.
- Which applications are enterprises moving to the cloud? How and at what rate?
- What's the best way to evaluate which applications in my portfolio should move to the cloud and when?
- What are enterprises doing to turn their own services into cloud (or cloud-like)?
- This Webinar series will help enterprise CIOs and BT leaders create a winning cloud strategy that delivers the greatest efficiencies, business benefits, and success.
- Take away key best practices and tools for evaluating your application portfolios, cloud vendors, and internal services you want to offer as cloud value.
Vendors mentioned: Akamai, AWS, Box.net, BT, Colt, Datapipe, Dimension Data, Google, HP, IBM, Informatica, Microsoft, NTT, Rackspace, salesforce.com, SAP, and VMware.
Already a Client?
Log in to access this webinar.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer.
Contact us to learn more.
See the Webinar FAQs for answers to technical and other Webinar questions.
Feedback, Reflections, And Opinions On The Mobile World Congress 2017
March 14, 2017 | Dan Bieler
The Promise And Potential Peril Of Artificial Intelligence
March 15, 2017 | Matthew Guarini
The Digital Transformation Business Case
March 27, 2017 | Dan Bieler
More On Demand
Designing The Future IT Organization: Drill Down Into Role Changes
February 15, 2017 | Marc Cecere
US Government Sector Tech Spending Trends, 2017 To 2018
February 08, 2017 | Andrew Bartels
Forrester Data Deep Dive: Public Versus Private Cloud Growth
February 07, 2017 | Jennifer Adams