Programmatic buying has swept the display advertising world and is making rapid inroads into video inventory. As this software-powered and automated approach to media buying becomes more common and consumer viewing hours of online video continue to rise, marketing leaders must upgrade their planning and media buying approach to effectively execute cross-screen video advertising campaigns.
This webinar explores how programmatic buying will come to online video advertising and what shape it will take. It also presents why, ultimately, it will expand to TV and how marketers can start preparing today for this shift in TV and video buying.
- Video Viewership Continues To Grow And To Fragment Across Devices
- Online Video Is Shifting To Programmatic
- Different Forms Of Video Inventory Will Rely On Different Forms Of Programmatic Buying
- Programmatic Will Climb the Video Content Pyramid, Intermediating TV Inventory
- Programmatic brings much needed transparency and flexibility to the online video market.
- Certain categories of video content have already shifted to programmatic.
- Four versions of programmatic buying will emerge to accommodate different types of inventory.
- Marketers must adapt current planning processes to three dimensions of programmatic buying.
Vendors mentioned: ABC, Adap.TV, AudienceXpress, Cadreon, Direct TV, Dish, Google, Havas, Lenovo, Media Ocean, NBC Universal, Scripps, SimulMedia, SpotXchange, Starcom MediaVest, TubeMogul, Turner, Videology, Visible World, Viamedia, Vivaki, and Xaxis.