Maintaining optimized web experiences across desktops, laptops, notebooks, tablets, and smartphones is a major challenge for most eBusiness teams. Today many have outsourced the challenge to a mobile commerce vendor or interactive agency, but an emerging alternative that gets back to the basics of having "one Web" is on the horizon: responsive design. In this webinar, we look at the promise of supporting multiple web touchpoints from a single code base as well as the pitfalls that eBusiness professionals must consider when evaluating if a responsive site is right for their organization.
- What Is Responsive Design? A Philosophy Or A Technology?
- The Benefits Of Having A Single Code Base Across All Web Touchpoints
- When And How To Get Started With Responsive Design
- How To Put Together The Business Case For Going Responsive
- The Costs And Potential Pitfalls Of Going Responsive
- The Organizational And Staffing Implications Of Developing A Responsive Site
- A Look At The Pioneers And Leading Responsive Site Case Studies In Retail, Media, And Financial Services