WEBINAR: A Structured Approach To Elevating Sales Training Value
August 12, 2014
Executive buyers command more power in the marketplace than ever before, and they say your salespeople are not adequately prepared to meet with them. In this Webinar, learn a principle-based framework to help you improve your sales training practices to help salespeople drive revenue by better meeting the needs and expectation of their buyers.
- The Buying Environment Has Radically Changed
- Model, Map, And Match Your Training To Align With Buyer Needs
- Forrester's Sales Training Solution Framework
- Five Principles To Align Your Sales Training To Enable More Sales
- Prioritize training requests with greater discipline and confidence.
- Know how to better collaborate with training content providers (e.g., marketing and product groups).
- Develop sales training that meets the short-term, medium-term, and long-term needs of the business.
Already a Client?
Log in to access this webinar.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer.
Contact us to learn more.
See the Webinar FAQs for answers to technical and other Webinar questions.
Sales Enablement In Action: Learning From B2B Practitioners
March 21, 2017 | Steven Wright
Value-Based Pricing For Software And SaaS
March 28, 2017 | Duncan Jones
Four Ways To Make Your In-Person Events More Digitally Engaging
April 11, 2017 | Laura Ramos
More On Demand
Q&A: Inside Forrester's B2B Marketing Predictions For 2017
January 26, 2017 | Peter O'Neill
Let's Move From Account-Based Marketing Cacophony To Euphony
November 16, 2016 | Peter O'Neill
How Pharma Marketers Use Digital To Enable Customer Engagement Marketing
November 11, 2016 | Lori Wizdo