WEBINAR: Endpoint Security Beyond The Blacklist
July 18, 2012
Your organization is not safe without endpoint protection. PCs and laptops continue to be the primary entry point for hackers looking to gain entry into a corporate network, so choosing the right endpoint security technologies is a crucial part of any IT security strategy.
- There is a wide range of fast-changing threats to the user endpoint.
- The traditional blacklist-based approach, namely anti-virus and anti-malware, is losing effectiveness because the pace at which new threats arise.
- An effective endpoint strategy seeks to limit exposure to threats first, rather than chase after the latest threats.
- Intelligent application control and targeted patch management should be essential elements of any company's endpoint security strategy, beyond simple anti-malware, and we'll discuss how to do it.
- BYOD and enterprise mobility will demand a different treatment to endpoint security in the unmanaged part of your infrastructure.
Already a Client?
Log in to access this webinar.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer.
Contact us to learn more.
See the Webinar FAQs for answers to technical and other Webinar questions.
C-Level Executives And Their Role In Tech Purchasing
May 24, 2017 | Andrew Bartels
Using PLM Technologies To Optimize Product Development
May 25, 2017 | Nate Fleming
Preparing For A Salesforce Negotiation
June 01, 2017 | Liz Herbert
More On Demand
Anti-Money-Laundering Vendor Landscape: What's Hot?
May 03, 2017 | Andras Cser
Top IAM Trends From The 2017 RSA Conference
April 10, 2017 | Andras Cser
Build And Execute Your Action Plan For The EU General Data Protection Regulation
April 03, 2017 | Enza Iannopollo