WEBINAR: Spotlight On 2012 B2B Groundswell Award Winners: Get Inspired By Best-In-Class Social Strategies
November 08, 2012
Join Forrester analysts Peter O'Neill, Kim Celestre, and Zachary Reiss-Davis for an energetic review of Forrester's 6th Annual 2012 B2B Groundswell Awards winners and finalists. This year, we received a total of 45 submissions from B2B companies of various sizes and industries. We judged the submissions based on criteria set for each of the Groundswell categories of Listening, Talking, Energizing, Spreading, Supporting, and Embracing.
We are excited about this year's Groundswell Awards winners because they reflect an evolution in B2B social marketing. Marketers have shifted their attention from "media" to "social" as they strive to increase engagement with their communities of customers and brand advocates. Our winners and finalists will inspire you to raise the bar for your future social marketing strategies. In this webinar, Peter, Kim, and Zachary:
- Explain the judging criteria for this year's 2012 B2B Groundswell Awards.
- Walk you through the winners and finalists across each of Forrester's social objectives of Listening, Talking, Energizing, Spreading, Supporting, and Embracing.
- Provide prescriptive guidance on how to incorporate our winners' best practices into your 2013 marketing strategies.
- The 2012 B2B Groundswell Awards Process
- Our Winners And Finalists
- How To Incorporate The Groundswell Awards Winners' Best Practices Into Your Marketing Strategy
Already a Client?
Log in to access this webinar.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer.
Contact us to learn more.
See the Webinar FAQs for answers to technical and other Webinar questions.
Taking Flight With Social Selling
April 04, 2017 | Mary Shea
A Simple Path To Navigate The Tough Journey To Customer-Obsessed B2B Marketing
April 05, 2017 | Lori Wizdo
Four Ways To Make Your In-Person Events More Digitally Engaging
April 11, 2017 | Laura Ramos
More On Demand
Value-Based Pricing For Software And SaaS
March 28, 2017 | Duncan Jones
Sales Enablement In Action: Learning From B2B Practitioners
March 21, 2017 | Steven Wright
Q&A: Inside Forrester's B2B Marketing Predictions For 2017
January 26, 2017 | Peter O'Neill