Despite professed customer centricity, many firms don't think to involve customers, employees, or key delivery partners in the experience design process. This oversight costs firms precious time and resources as they roll out experiences that customers don't want or can't use. To design differentiated experiences that actually meet customers' needs, Customer Experience Professionals must bring together people from across the customer experience ecosystem to help synthesize research data, ideate possible solutions, create prototypes, and provide feedback. This participatory, inclusive process is called co-creation.
This webinar answers Customer Experience Professionals' most pressing questions about how and why to implement co-creation.
- What is customer experience co-creation and how is it used?
- Why should companies co-create?
- Who should be involved in the co-creation process, and when should it happen?
- What can companies expect to get at the end of a co-creation session?
- How can your company start co-creating?