"Innovation" has become a buzzword in the customer experience field. Everyone talks about it, but no one knows quite what it is or how to attain it. In fact, most firms that believe they're innovating are actually thwarting differentiation, and wasting massive amounts of time and money in the process. This webinar provides a framework that will help Customer Experience Professionals create true innovations: new experiences that drive differentiation and long-term value.
- What is customer experience innovation?
- What's wrong with the way most companies approach customer experience innovation today?
- How can companies create new experiences that provide real value for customers — and lasting value for their organization?
- Companies thirst for customer experience innovation, but don't know how to get it. Companies are throwing time, money, and resources at customer experience innovation. But most simply copy their competition or pray that the shiny technology du jour will put them ahead. The result is scattershot experiences that provide no real value to either the customer or the business.
- Customer experience innovation differs from typical improvement processes. Customer experience improvements enhance interactions that already meet customer needs and drive immediate business value. In contrast, customer experience innovations solve for unmet customer needs, create new types of interactions and/or significantly change the qualities of interactions, and drive long-term differentiation.
- Successful innovations triangulate on customer needs, business model, and brand. New customer touchpoints and interactions that don't solve a real customer problem are just innovation for innovation's sake. Once customer needs are uncovered, potential innovations must be vetted within the context of the business model and brand to ensure business relevance and longevity.