The proliferation of new form factors and touchpoints, combined with rising consumer expectations, has companies struggling to create digital experiences that measure up. This webinar talks about the right way to determine the optimal digital organizational structure to meet this challenge. It also shares examples from companies that are creating great digital experiences today, and it provides recommendations for how companies can evaluate and evolve their digital customer experience teams.
- Why digital customer experiences are more common and more complex than ever.
- Why companies' fragmented approach to digital experiences has only made designing their unified experiences more challenging.
- The right approach to figuring out what your digital experience should look like and the resources you need to deliver that experience.
- Recommendations for how to deliver great digital customer experiences.
- Start with the right digital customer experience strategy instead of moving boxes around on an organization chart.
- Assess your existing digital CX teams and partners for their capabilities to deliver on the digital CX strategy.
- Develop training plans to ensure your teams acquire necessary skills.
Vendors mentioned: Comrade, Cynergy, Manifest Digital, Razorfish, Rosetta, Roundarch Isobar, and T3.