Today's buyers are more independent and empowered than ever. Buyers start their journey with a web search and are often two-thirds of the way through their decision-making process before they even contact you. You know this, of course. That's why you have that great website, optimized to attract the right buyers. That's why you're engaging visitors with targeted content offers and nurturing touches.
But, are you as sure about your strategy for social media? Social communities, blogs, and video have become more widespread, and the majority of buyers are seeking insight from peers and subject matter experts who are engaged in these social channels. Successful B2B marketers are jumping into the conversation. Social is not just an abstract and immeasurable buzz-generating tool. It's an extension of your marketing automation process — an engagement strategy that affects multiple levels of the funnel and ties directly to revenue.
- Learn how the social behavior of B2B buyers is changing.
- Discover the smart way to use social media to attract prospective customers.
- See how to use social tools to increase inbound lead conversion.
- Get ideas about how to use social media to shorten nurturing cycles.
- Hear how successful companies are energizing customer and prospect social interaction.