The past decade has solidified the leading role that Asia Pacific plays in the global economy; eCommerce is no exception. This webinar outlines the magnitude of the opportunity in the region: China will soon overtake the US as the world's biggest online retail market, while Japan's online retail market will remain larger than any market in Europe other than the UK.
Online retail sales in Asia Pacific are set to continue their rapid upward trajectory. In the markets included in this forecast — China, Japan, South Korea, India, and Australia — total online retail revenues will more than double from $398 billion in 2013 to $858 billion in 2018. Join us for this webinar as we look at the growth in these markets over the next five years and some of the key trends shaping the development of online retail in each one.
- An Introduction To Forrester's Asia Pacific Online Retail Forecast: What's Included In The Numbers
- An Overview Of The Online Retail Market Sizes And Industry Trends In China, Japan, Korea, India, And Australia
- Our ForecastView Methodology
- Learn the relative market sizes and growth rates of key Asia Pacific online retail markets.
- See a global context for these market sizes and growth rates.
- Understand the forces shaping online retail in these markets.