WEBINAR: Digital CX Teams In The Post-PC Era
October 24, 2013
- Presented by Samuel Stern
The proliferation of new form factors and touchpoints, combined with rising consumer expectations, has companies struggling to create digital experiences that measure up. This webinar talks about the right way to determine the optimal digital organizational structure to meet this challenge. It also shares examples from companies that are creating great digital experiences today, and it provides recommendations for how companies can evaluate and evolve their digital customer experience teams.
- Why digital customer experiences are more common and more complex than ever.
- Why companies' fragmented approach to digital experiences has only made designing their unified experiences more challenging.
- The right approach to figuring out what your digital experience should look like and the resources you need to deliver that experience.
- Recommendations for how to deliver great digital customer experiences.
- Start with the right digital customer experience strategy instead of moving boxes around on an organization chart.
- Assess your existing digital CX teams and partners for their capabilities to deliver on the digital CX strategy.
- Develop training plans to ensure your teams acquire necessary skills.
Vendors mentioned: Comrade, Cynergy, Manifest Digital, Razorfish, Rosetta, Roundarch Isobar, and T3.
Already a Client?
Log in to access this webinar.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer.
Contact us to learn more.
See the Webinar FAQs for answers to technical and other Webinar questions.
User Experience Fundamentals, Part 4: Co-Creation
February 22, 2017 | Kelly Price
User Experience Fundamentals, Part 5: Iterative Prototyping
March 08, 2017 | Kelly Price
Digital Customer Experience Trends, 2017
March 22, 2017 | Allegra Burnette