WEBINAR: Programmatic Buying Evolves For Online Video And, Ultimately, TV Inventory
February 25, 2014
- Presented by Jim Nail
Programmatic buying has swept the display advertising world and is making rapid inroads into video inventory. As this software-powered and automated approach to media buying becomes more common and consumer viewing hours of online video continue to rise, marketing leaders must upgrade their planning and media buying approach to effectively execute cross-screen video advertising campaigns.
This webinar explores how programmatic buying will come to online video advertising and what shape it will take. It also presents why, ultimately, it will expand to TV and how marketers can start preparing today for this shift in TV and video buying.
- Video Viewership Continues To Grow And To Fragment Across Devices
- Online Video Is Shifting To Programmatic
- Different Forms Of Video Inventory Will Rely On Different Forms Of Programmatic Buying
- Programmatic Will Climb the Video Content Pyramid, Intermediating TV Inventory
- Programmatic brings much needed transparency and flexibility to the online video market.
- Certain categories of video content have already shifted to programmatic.
- Four versions of programmatic buying will emerge to accommodate different types of inventory.
- Marketers must adapt current planning processes to three dimensions of programmatic buying.
Vendors mentioned: ABC, Adap.TV, AudienceXpress, Cadreon, Direct TV, Dish, Google, Havas, Lenovo, Media Ocean, NBC Universal, Scripps, SimulMedia, SpotXchange, Starcom MediaVest, TubeMogul, Turner, Videology, Visible World, Viamedia, Vivaki, and Xaxis.
Already a Client?
Log in to access this webinar.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer.
Contact us to learn more.
See the Webinar FAQs for answers to technical and other Webinar questions.
Content Intelligence For Marketing: A New Category And Breakout Vendors
March 30, 2017 | Ryan Skinner
User Experience Fundamentals, Part 4: Co-Creation
February 22, 2017 | Kelly Price
Reinvent The Web To Win The Mobile Moment
March 02, 2017 | Ted Schadler
More On Demand
Predictions 2017: The Dawn Of "Less Is More" In Marketing
January 26, 2017 | Brigitte Majewski
Prepare Now For Omnichannel Media Buying
December 14, 2016 | Samantha Merlivat
How To Turn Loyalty Insights Into Business Advantage
December 13, 2016 | Emily Collins