WEBINAR: Voice Of The Customer (VoC) Research Update
February 18, 2014
In this webinar, Forrester analysts Jonathan Browne and Maxie Schmidt-Subramanian discuss their latest research on voice of the customer (VoC) programs. Maxie Schmidt-Subramanian describes the complex landscape of vendors that offer VoC solutions and services. Jonathan Browne outlines best practices for getting value from unstructured text and the pitfalls to avoid when using text analytics.
- What's In A VoC Program? Why Do Firms Need Help?
- How Does Forrester See The VoC Vendor Landscape?
- How Do Firms Get Value From Text Analytics In VoC Programs?
- What Are The Pitfalls To Avoid?
- Recommendations And Discussions
- Learn how vendors that support VoC programs break out.
- Discover the capabilities of the vendors.
- Understand how text analytics provides value to VoC programs.
- Know the pitfalls to avoid when introducing text analytics.
Vendors mentioned: 247, Allegiance, Ascribe, Attensity, Beyond the Arc, CFI Group, Clarabridge, Confirmit, Etuma, Feedback Ferret, ForeSee, Google, IBM, IntelliResponse, iPerceptions, Leger Metrics, Maritz Research, Medallia, Mindshare Technologies, Nice Systems, OpinionLab, PeriscopeIQ, Qualtrics, Questback, Rapide, ResponseTek, Networks Corp, SandSIV, Satisfyd, Satmetrix Systems, SDL, Service Management Group, SynGro, Synthesio, Verint Systems, Vibe-It, Visible Technologies, Vision Critical, and Walker.
Already a Client?
Log in to access this webinar.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer.
Contact us to learn more.
See the Webinar FAQs for answers to technical and other Webinar questions.
User Experience Fundamentals, Part 6: Usability Testing
March 29, 2017 | Kelly Price
Embrace Emerging Behavior To Create Great Employee Experiences
April 04, 2017 | Samuel Stern
Don't Let Government Derail Your Customer Experience
May 04, 2017 | Rick Parrish