This webinar focuses on how to create an innovative culture that encourages the multigenerational workforce to contribute to shaping future business. We discuss how embedded innovation happens over and over once the strategy is put in place with the right structure, focus, and support. Case studies from companies that have innovative practices in place give participants concrete examples and point out the challenges, best practices, and risks associated with sustainable innovation. Participants learn:
- How project innovation differs from embedded innovation.
- The structures and resources that must be in place to support innovation.
- How to create a company culture that supports creative ideas that lead to sustainable innovation.
- Defining And Identifying Approaches for Innovation — What Works And What Doesn't Work
- The Critical Ingredients For Creating An Innovation Culture
- Case Studies: Medco, Whirlpool, Scotiabank
- Lessons Learned
- Getting Started!
Vendors Mentioned: Imaginatik, Spigit