In a trio of recent reports, Forrester Research laid out its predictions for the future of the cloud computing market and how enterprise clients will leverage it. In this two-part Webinar series, cloud playbook VP and Principal Analyst James Staten provides a summary overview of this vision, what it means for enterprise clients today, and how to best prepare to leverage cloud services in the future. Part 1 focuses on the growth of the market through 2020 and how the vendor landscape will evolve to provide these services and help enterprises handle the uneven handshake of cloud service responsibility. Part 2 focuses on enterprise corporate strategies and best practices for how organizations are preparing to evolve their application portfolios to maximize the benefits from cloud services and deliver cloud value themselves.
- What's Driving Cloud Services To Hypergrowth And Why This Matters To You
- Understanding The Cloud Service Provider (CSP) Landscape And How It's Evolving
- What Is The Uneven Handshake And How CSPs Can Help You Manage It
- This Webinar series will help enterprise CIOs and business technology (BT) leaders create a winning cloud strategy that delivers the greatest efficiencies, business benefits, and success.
- Take away key best practices and tools for evaluating your application portfolios, cloud vendors, and internal services you want to offer as cloud value.
Vendors mentioned: Akamai, AWS, Box.net, BT, Colt, Datapipe, Dimension Data, Google, HP, IBM, Informatica, Microsoft, NTT, Rackspace, salesforce.com, SAP, and VMware.