Empowered buyers mean B2B marketing must shift its focus from selling products to knowing and serving customers. Becoming customer obsessed requires moving beyond conventional profiles that characterize buyers by size of company, industry, or location to mine insights from Internet exploration, smart device usage, and business community social activity. Only by tapping into the abundance of unconventional data found in a growing variety of sources can B2B marketers more accurately map the buyer's journey and use analytics to predict where the next best business opportunities will show up.
During this webinar, attendees learn how leading B2B marketers are starting to harness B2B-specific big data to better understand buyers, intercept them earlier in the purchase process, and help sales engage with the opportunities most likely to close. In this way, top B2B CMOs are moving their teams from campaign data managers to custodians of customer insight by leveraging data analytics and new predictive technologies to better serve, win, and retain customers throughout the complex B2B life cycle.
- The Specific Challenges Of B2B Data Analytics
- Time To Make A Date With Your Big Data Destiny
- Three Ways To Map Your Data-Driven Journey
- Best Practices For Using Data To Deliver Key Insights
- Marketing can no longer run on educated guesswork. Technologies and practices have evolved to a point where marketers who do not dig into data to better understand how buyers buy will risk obsolescence.
- New technologies and analytic practices now make customer intelligence more actionable. Non-obvious insights found through data analytic techniques can help uncover new market opportunities or accelerate account-specific pipeline activity.
Vendors mentioned: 6Sense, BlueKai (now part of Oracle), Bizo, Demandbase, Fliptop, Infer, Informatica, Lattice Engines, Mintigo, and Teradata.