WEBINAR: Three Ways To Turn B2B Big Data Into Actionable Marketing Insight
April 30, 2014
- Presented by Laura Ramos
Empowered buyers mean B2B marketing must shift its focus from selling products to knowing and serving customers. Becoming customer obsessed requires moving beyond conventional profiles that characterize buyers by size of company, industry, or location to mine insights from Internet exploration, smart device usage, and business community social activity. Only by tapping into the abundance of unconventional data found in a growing variety of sources can B2B marketers more accurately map the buyer's journey and use analytics to predict where the next best business opportunities will show up.
During this webinar, attendees learn how leading B2B marketers are starting to harness B2B-specific big data to better understand buyers, intercept them earlier in the purchase process, and help sales engage with the opportunities most likely to close. In this way, top B2B CMOs are moving their teams from campaign data managers to custodians of customer insight by leveraging data analytics and new predictive technologies to better serve, win, and retain customers throughout the complex B2B life cycle.
- The Specific Challenges Of B2B Data Analytics
- Time To Make A Date With Your Big Data Destiny
- Three Ways To Map Your Data-Driven Journey
- Best Practices For Using Data To Deliver Key Insights
- Marketing can no longer run on educated guesswork. Technologies and practices have evolved to a point where marketers who do not dig into data to better understand how buyers buy will risk obsolescence.
- New technologies and analytic practices now make customer intelligence more actionable. Non-obvious insights found through data analytic techniques can help uncover new market opportunities or accelerate account-specific pipeline activity.
Vendors mentioned: 6Sense, BlueKai (now part of Oracle), Bizo, Demandbase, Fliptop, Infer, Informatica, Lattice Engines, Mintigo, and Teradata.
Already a Client?
Log in to access this webinar.
Become a Forrester Client
Customers are the new market-makers, reshaping industries and changing how businesses compete and win. Success depends on how well and how fast you respond. Forrester Research gives you insights and frameworks aligned to your role to shorten the time between a great idea and a great outcome, helping your teams win in the age of the customer.
Contact us to learn more.
See the Webinar FAQs for answers to technical and other Webinar questions.
Sales Enablement In Action: Learning From B2B Practitioners
March 21, 2017 | Steven Wright
Value-Based Pricing For Software And SaaS
March 28, 2017 | Duncan Jones
Taking Flight With Social Selling
April 04, 2017 | Mary Shea
More On Demand
Q&A: Inside Forrester's B2B Marketing Predictions For 2017
January 26, 2017 | Peter O'Neill
Let's Move From Account-Based Marketing Cacophony To Euphony
November 16, 2016 | Peter O'Neill
How Pharma Marketers Use Digital To Enable Customer Engagement Marketing
November 11, 2016 | Lori Wizdo