Phil Bonhard, Head of Experience Design, Homes & Mortgages at Lloyds Banking Group
Phil Bonhard, head of experience design for homes and mortgages at Lloyds Banking Group, joins us for an inside view into the design team at Lloyds.
- What’s unique about the design team at Lloyds?
- What skills is Lloyds bringing in-house?
- What kind of talent should a design team look for, and what skills will translate into great customer experiences?
- How do you get buy-in from the business to invite exploration and implement the right exploratory research from the beginning?
- Where does the Lloyds team spend the most time — in the solution space or the problem space?
- How can you combat the “cost center” perception of design teams?
- How can you articulate the costs you’ve avoided that can come from poorly designed experiences?
- What is Lloyds’s vision for growing the design practice?
Listen to the full episode to hear more about how experience design is maturing at Lloyds.
See the Forrester report: Research Overview: Design Experiences That Drive Loyalty
See the Forrester report: Establish Your Experience Design Practice