Julie Ask, VP, Principal Analyst
By 2050, your website could be a wasteland. VP and Principal Analyst Julie Ask joins the CX Cast this week to discuss how your current website must evolve to meet customer needs, and what this means for your CX strategy.
- Will websites go away? What do you mean when you say websites will be deserted in 2050?
- Who did you talk to for this research?
- Define anticipatory experiences. How they different from just talking about starting from the beginning of a customer’s journey and meeting their needs?
- Is this something customers actually want? Or brands want to impress the customer?
- How can brands get started?
- How do brands know if they’re successful?
Listen to the full episode to hear more about deserted websites.
See the Forrester report: It Is 2050: Your Website Is Deserted