Michelle Beeson, Senior Analyst
Many brands sell products through retailers. Forrester Senior Analyst Michelle Beeson joins the CX Cast this week to discuss how, now that we care more than ever about the customer experience, the brand and retailer partnership is more important than ever.
- What is the definition for shared CX? How does it play out?
- What are some current problems in B2B2C relationships that are affecting shared CX?
- If brands can go direct-to-consumer, does the partnership become more difficult to navigate?
- With increasing value on customer data and insights, are there new incentives to partner and work together better?
- What are some examples of sharing resources?