According to Forrester data, security leaders consistently state that the evolving nature of IT threats is their number one challenge. Emerging technology like generative AI makes defense even more complicated. To address these challenges, the top enterprises in the world have restructured their security operations team around detection engineering.
Hear from Forrester Principal Analyst Allie Mellen in this on demand webinar as she distills insights from her research into how these organizations succeed in defending against threats better with detection engineering, agile, and detection-as-code in their security operations function.
Watch now and learn how to transition your team to a detection engineering practice and discover:
- How to transition an any-sized security operations team to a detection engineering practice.
- How to uplevel your security analysts to start building their own detections and expanding their skill set.
- How to transform your SOC using the detection and response development lifecycle (DR-DLC).
- Ways to enhance your detection engineering practice with Agile + SecOps.
What’s in it for you?
- Discover detection engineering best practices.
- Hear how other enterprises succeed with detection engineering.
- Come away with a complimentary copy of Forrester’s detection engineering report, filled with research you can share with your team.