Are you tired of the relentless struggle with technical debt? As a technology leader, you understand the challenges it poses and the impact it has on your organization. And now, as AI adoption increases across the enterprise, your tech debt risk grows with it.
Join us for a live webinar to explore new tools and strategies for keeping technical debt under control. We’ll share a lifecycle management framework. We’ll also demo Forrester’s Technical Debt Modernization And Migration Scenario Tool for managing your debt.
Reserve your webinar seat to explore:
- The lesser-known impact of technical debt and how it hurts tech and business outcomes.
- How to identify areas of technical debt impact associated with your AI adoption.
- Proven strategies to manage and reduce technical debt effectively.
What’s in it for you?
- See a demo of our new technical debt tool to revolutionize your debt management process.
- See the power of technical debt reduction in a use case that shows strategies and outcomes.
- Get your questions answered by our analyst in a LIVE Q&A.
Senior Analyst, Forrester
Alvin is a senior analyst in Forrester’s enterprise architecture priority, providing guidance to technology architects worldwide on evolving a relevant, modern, and valuable architecture practice.
LIVE Webinar: New Tools And Strategies For Managing Technical Debt
March 5, 2024, 12–12:45 p.m. EST (45 minutes)
Complete the form fields to reserve your webinar seat.
Webinar: Predictions 2024 For Tech Leaders
Tuesday, Feb. 6, 2024, 12–12:45 p.m. EST | 9–9:45 a.m. PST (45 minutes)
Thank you for registering your webinar seat!
You should receive an email confirming your registration within the next 15 minutes. Add email@example.com to your list of approved senders to ensure successful email delivery to your inbox.