Gail Russel, Global Head of CX at HSBC
Managing global complexity is a major challenge when it comes to understanding what customers want, delivering customer goals, and measuring success. Gail Russell, global head of customer experience, wealth, and personal banking at HSBC, joins the CX Cast this week to share insights from her session at CX EMEA.
- What is HSBC’s journey to where it currently is today in terms of CX?
- What is the size and scale of HSBC’s CX challenge?
- How do you understand what customers want (in relation to empathy)?
- How do you design experiences that deliver customer goals?
- How do you measure success and connect to business metrics?
- How do you manage this globally and at scale?