Forrester’s Government Offerings
Highly objective and rigorous, Forrester Decisions represents a new option for government leaders who need help solving problems, making decisions, and taking action to deliver results. The portfolio combines research-based insights, actionable models, skill development, training, tools, and frameworks, all with hands-on guidance to ensure that you and your team apply best practices to your situation.
The Forrester Decisions research portfolio is structured to support leaders and team members in roles across technology, marketing & strategy, digital business, customer experience (CX), product management, cybersecurity and risk management (Zero Trust) and vital front-office functions. Each Forrester Decisions service brings together three powerful components to give you precisely what you need to make progress on your priorities and plan for the future:
- Bold Vision: Stay ahead of changing customer and market dynamics with leading research. You’ll get customer obsession research, customer insights, trends and predictions, market forecasts, technology and service provider landscapes, and more.
- Curated Tools & Frameworks: Empower your team to execute on your vision with proven strategic models and plug-and-play templates. You’ll get KPIs and peer benchmarks, assessments, strategic models, templates, objective Forrester Wave™ evaluations for your function, and certification courses that only Forrester can provide.
- Hands-On Guidance: Accelerate progress and de-risk decisions with best practices tailored to you and your team. Forrester promises to be on your side and by your side, through guidance sessions with analysts, peer discussions, events, and more.
Forrester Decisions offers government leaders a tailored experience designed to help them make progress on their key priorities quickly and easily, with access levels tailored to your needs:
- Forrester Decisions VIP Leader – Leverage support from a trusted partner and former executive who understands your challenges and supports your strategic agenda every step of the way.
- Forrester Decisions Leader – Procure deep expertise across your functional discipline through expert-led guidance sessions that help you apply unique research, tools, and data to your specific needs.
- Forrester Decisions Team – Develop a common language and toolset to strengthen your team’s expertise and skill sets with access to relevant certification courses and insights.
- Forrester Decisions Group Reader – Accelerate change, increase collaboration and inspire innovation with access to for your extended team.
Age Of The Customer Research
Forrester’s Age of The Customer Research helps government leaders anticipate the future, lead change, and advance their organization to catch up with evolved citizen expectations. Packed with insights, Forrester’s research helps you build a vision and strategy to address urgent issues, such as modernizing your data infrastructure, strengthening cybersecurity, and improving customer experience (CX) across all government touchpoints.
Forrester’s Age of the Customer Research includes:
- Playbooks that give you the tools to translate complex strategies into pragmatic, executable steps.
- Frameworks and methodologies that bring structure and clarity and help you take the most direct, tested, and proven path to success.
- Analyst engagements to translate the power of research into your unique context and need.
- Market forecasts to give you a quantitative, data-driven picture of today’s market landscape.
- Digital experience reviews that highlight best practices for digital and mobile experiences.
- Maturity model assessments to gauge your organization’s maturity level and identify opportunities for growth.
Forrester’s Age of the Customer Research is delivered through written reports, webinars, podcasts, virtual and in-person events, and one-on-one analyst engagements with four different access levels:
- Executive Partner – 1:1 relationship with a former executive who partners with you to provide advice, includes the full suite of Age of the Customer research capabilities.
- Research Member – Full-service access to research, tools, and data, training certifications, and events.
- Research Member with Advice. Full-service access to research, tools, and data, training certifications, events, and unlimited analyst guidance sessions
- Team Member Licenses. Member Licenses include unlimited access to the written research.
Forrester’s Executive Programs combine the power of Forrester’s thought leadership with peer-level expertise to help government leaders develop a deep understanding of key challenges, accelerate time-to-impact, and future-proof their agencies’ strategies.
With ongoing support from seasoned executive partners, government leaders can get help to build their strategy and plot their course of action with access to relevant research and a range of expert support and resources.
Executive Programs include:
- Pairing with an executive who has worked in your field.
- Onsite strategy sessions with the executive partner that can be attended by team members.
- Access to Forrester’s CX, marketing, and technology research.
- Time with Forrester analysts to understand how to act on the research.
- Participation in Forrester webinars.
- An exclusive VIP peer networking opportunity at a Forrester event.
Forrester offers certification courses backed by decades of expertise and world-class research. Complex content is made accessible through a unique microlearning approach that leverages bite-size learning sessions, helping you absorb the content quickly and put it into practice immediately.
Fueled by Forrester’s customer-centric research and data, our seasoned experts partner with you to implement modern strategies that align and empower teams to deliver on a shared vision for growth. From vendor selection to content creation and ROI measurement, we apply leading research, frameworks, and best practices to drive meaningful and long-lasting impact faster.
Forrester events are thoughtfully designed and curated experiences that help you grow your vision, improve your strategy, hone your skills, and make valuable connections. We offer a suite of events across the globe to inspire, equip, and embolden government agencies’ leaders.
Featured Government Insights
US Government Contracting Vehicles
GSA Schedule 70
Via our partner, Jeskell.
Australian Government Frameworks
|Federal Government||Digital Transformation Agency||Agile Delivery and Governance; Cyber Security; Strategy and Policy|
|NSW Government||Buy.NSW||ICT Services – SCM 0020; Performance and Management Services – SCM0005; Core&. For Professional Services and Information and Communications Technology, Healthcare Services|
|Department of Communities and Justice||General & Strategic Consulting; ICT Professional Services|
|Queensland Government||Department of Digital Economy||ICTSS.2005 – ICT Research Services|
|Victorian Government||Healthshare Victoria||Professional Services|
|Buying For Victoria||Technology Professional and Advisory Services|
|South Australia Goverment||South Australia Tenders & Contracts||Technology Professional and Advisory Services|
|West Australia||Department of Finance||Technology Professional and Advisory Services|
|ACT Government||Procurement ACT||Technology Professional and Advisory Services|
|Northern Territory||Department of Industry, Tourism, and Trade / ICN NT||Technology Professional and Advisory Services|
|New Zealand||Ministry of Business||GETS; Technology Professional and Advisory Services|
Accelerate The Digital Future Of Government With A Customer Obsessed Strategy
Learn more about how to accelerate the digital future of government with a customer obsessed strategy in this complimentary on-demand webinar.
How can we help?
Get in touch with a Forrester expert to learn more about our government solutions.
Thanks, we will be in touch soon. In the meantime please subscribe to our insights or give us a call:
+44 (0) 2073 237741 (Europe)
+1 615-395-3401 (United States)
+65 6426 7006 (Asia)