Guidelines Regarding Requests To Record
Forrester clients and non-clients periodically ask to record sessions with Forrester employees. These guidelines indicate Forrester’s position regarding such requests.
|Engagement Type||Recording Allowed?|
|VIP Strategy Sessions||Yes|
|Licensed Replays (e.g., webinars and speeches)||Yes, with appropriate license|
|Industry and Media Events||Yes, with permissions*|
|Consulting Engagements||Yes, with permissions and exceptions**|
|Non-Client Analyst Interactions||No|
|Briefings with Forrester analysts (Wave or non-Wave)||No|
*Please submit permission requests to Forrester’s PR team at email@example.com
** Permission to record a consulting engagement must be approved at least 2 weeks in advance of the engagement, and recording may affect the content. For audiences of greater than 20 people, replay rights are required. For more details, please talk to your consulting engagement lead.
In addition to these guidelines, it is important to note that:
- With the exception of licensed replays, recordings must be made on Forrester’s platform. Upon request, Forrester will distribute the link after the call. Recordings will be deleted after 60 days.
- Forrester may allow exceptions to this policy for issues like accessibility. Please talk to your engagement lead if you seek an exception.
- Participation in any recorded call implies your consent to be recorded.
- Forrester employees can choose to not be recorded or stop a recording at any time.
- Except for licensed replays or as otherwise agreed by Forrester in a client agreement all recordings are for internal use only. Any external use is subject to Forrester’s prior written approval. Any client recordings are subject to the terms and conditions in the Master Agreement between Forrester and the applicable client.