Senior executives from 30 of the world’s largest consumer packaged goods companies converged today at the Forrester Research, Inc. (Nasdaq: FORR) CPG Summit: “New Technologies For Old Brands,” at the Chicago Marriott Downtown. The Summit focuses on how technology initiatives like supply chain management, demand forecasting, online marketing, and interactive television can create efficiencies and bring CPG companies closer to their business partners and consumers.
“The CPG industry is at a technology crossroads. Over the past few years, CPG companies have underinvested in eBusiness initiatives, compared to other industries like financial services, media, or healthcare,” said Chris Charron, group director at Forrester. “But our research shows that CPG manufacturers and retailers are ready to increase their commitment to new technologies. This sold-out Event is further proof of companies’ heightened interest.”
The Forrester CPG Summit offers CPG executives a road map for taking advantage of new technologies. Speakers include:
- Kathleen Olvany Riordan, Vice President, Internet and E-Marketing, E-Commerce, Kraft Foods.
- Duane Martin, President, IGA North America.
- Norman Lehoullier, Managing Director, Grey Interactive.
- Sarah Fay, President, Carat Interactive.
- Daniel Sherr, Executive VP, Strategic Business Development, Information Resources, Inc. (IRI).
- Vincent Bowey, Vice President, Solutions Marketing, E.piphany.
In addition to Chris Charron, Forrester Director Robert Rubin and Principal Analyst Josh Bernoff will present Forrester’s latest CPG research findings.
For more information about the Summit or topics covered, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Speech summaries are also available for members of the media upon request.